Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ONE MAN DISNEY MOVIE ROCKS! ER, IN A DISNEY KINDA WAY...

Some singers struggle to knock out one vocal line, but watch the One Man Disney Movie on YouTube and you'll see someone do six – all at once!

Wannabe musical star Nick Pitera has uploaded a video in which he plays the part of a heroine, two choruses, a hero, sidekick and villain and sings his favourite Disney songs as each one. The result is proving a huge hit and has clocked up over 100,000 hits in just 24 hours. The screen is divided into six parts, with Nick in each one behind a microphone. Using clever editing and acting skills, the effect is of having six people singing all at once. Nick, who works as an animator for Pixar, said: 'Music from Disney films has made a huge impact on me, and has been the source of inspiration for many years. Since I was five I have dreamt of voicing a character myself, and this is me doing my best to pay homage to a few of my favourites. I had so much fun making this video and I hope you enjoy it!' Well, YouTube users definitely are. Thousands of comments have poured in praising Nick's medley. ChizLemons gushed 'you are simply amazing' and Bbers2008 said: 'OH MY GOD someone give that man a job RIGHT NOW! This was incredibly entertaining and AWE INSPIRING!!!'

No comments: