Tuesday, April 21, 2009

HAPPY DAYS

OK GOT THIS EMAIL FROM CAROLINE OF WEEKEND ROOSTER & PRODUCTION FAME...
Sup…
I have a brand new feature on my show “Weekend Rooster” Sat 7am-10am. It’s called “Happy Days” and it’s basically where I get people to text or email in what was their favourite Saturday morning show to watch, cartoon or TV show, yes I know we’ve all done it at one stage or another but I’m gonna make it a regular fixture! I find the theme tune and play it, just to make them smile on a Saturday morning! Last week’s was “Ducktales” (A woo-oooh)!! It got a great reaction and loads of people texted in their fave show, everyone loves a bit of nostalgia, even the 15 year olds are old enough that their old faves have been cancelled! But I’d also like your input, what theme tune brings you back to the days of jumping out of bed on a Saturday morn, rummaging through the rice krispies for a spokey dokey, throwing on your L.A Gear’s and hypercolour sweatshirts, scrunching down your sports socks over your tights, throwing your hair up in a side pony tail, reciting the Goonie code, playing Alex Kidd on the Sega Megadrive, saying “Not” after every sentence or laughed inappropriately at the phrase “Where’s Grandad”? Also if you could plug it that would be great. Just tell people email “Happy Days” and the name of the show to caroline.murphy@redfm.ie or text the studio and pass them to me!
Caroline “could I be more 80’s” Murphy (a woo-oooh)!!

OK SO CAROLINE HERE'S MY SUGGESTIONS...









LAST TWO ARE JOANNE'S SUGGESTIONS! SO IF U HAVE BEEN SUITABLY INSPIRED BY THE ABOVE THEN EMAIL CAROLINE (DASTARDLY & MUTTLEY ANYONE?? TEE HEE HEE)

No comments: