Thursday, March 13, 2008

Frisky Frog Gets Rubber Ducked


A confused frog hopped on board a yellow plastic duck hoping for a bobbin' good time. The four-inch tall duck seems a bit surprised at the sudden slimy embrace from the amphibian. The odd photo was captured by charity worker Mike, 49, in his nine ft by six ft garden pond. Father of two Mike, of Hexham, Northumberland, said: 'I just happened to look out to the garden pond and I saw the yellow duck bobbing about on the surface. 'I thought 'Whatever is going on there?' 'I went to have a look and it was clear the frog had gone a bit barmy and was trying to mate with the duck. I managed to get a photo while it was still clamped onto the duck. 'All my friends think it's a great picture and for some reason it looks as if the duck is in shock.' Mike keeps the toy duck in his garden pond to make sure ice does not completely cover the surface in the winter. 'It's been in there for a few years so this has probably happened quite a lot without me ever noticing before.'

No comments: