Thursday, November 1, 2007

this be the first post....

ah so I'm online now am I? Cool, so this is blogging is it...dat the new ting now is it...right I'm finally up and at em blogwise so eh next thing is to learn how to host vids and audio clips here...yeah I know it's probably pretty easy but you wouldn't believe how long I agonised over even what to call this bloody thing - and that's what you came up with? yeah I know but hey its simple effective and vaguely scatalogical which is no bad thing - and then there is choosing the background template, that took another age, so anyway that's all my online energy used up for right now...back when I've tech-ed myself up a bit more to provide all the funnies and links and tips and jokes and musings and rants and basically anything else I want to throw up here...expect it to be a smorsgabord of life (cool word eh? think it means lots of everything, whatever, I'm using it anyway)

Back in a jiffy...

No comments: