Thursday, November 8, 2007

Frankly My Damn, I Don't Give A Deer


Arnold Schwarzenegger's famous "I'll be back" is the most-used movie line. The immortal words from The Terminator topped a poll of two-thousand film fans. Second was Gone With The Wind's "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn". And proving the enduring appeal of sci-fi, Star Trek's "Beam me up, Scotty" is third.

Top 10 Movie Lines We Use The Most
1 "I'll be back." (The Terminator)
2 "Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn." (Gone With The Wind)
3 "Beam me up, Scotty." (Star Trek)
4 "May the force be with you." (Star Wars)
5 "Life is like a box of chocolates." (Forrest Gump)
6 "You talking to me?" (Taxi Driver)
7 "Show me the money." (Jerry Maguire)
8 "Do you feel lucky, punk?" (Dirty Harry)
9 "Here's looking at you, kid." (Casablanca)
10 "Nobody puts Baby in the corner." (Dirty Dancing)

No comments: